Education Associate's Degrees
With a teaching & education degrees associate, graduates will have a wealth of knowledge at hand regarding the latest learning techniques to put to use within the classrooms. This is the best way to start off on the fast track towards gaining real, hands-on experience within a classroom. With an Associate’s degree, you have the ability to specialize in any number of areas, including working with special needs children or going on to work as an aide for a variety of different ages of learners. With online courses available from a wide variety of colleges, including Kaplan University students can choose an Associate’s program that best suits their specific interests and prepares them for the real world.
Those that may be interested in working towards obtaining a teaching & education degrees associate will find that they have a variety of options after graduation. Most will be able to find a position within a school in an entry-level capacity, and from there can either work their way up within the academic system as a teacher, or move on to obtain a higher-level degree in a college.
Graduates who obtain this type of teaching and education degrees associate should have no problem finding employment in the future, with estimates suggesting that there will be a high demand in the next decade for qualified individuals. The starting salaries could range anywhere from $23,000-$37,000, depending on the region of employment.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- B.S. in Math for Secondary Education
- B.S. in Business for Secondary Education (ITL) More...
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies More...
- B.S. in Child Studies
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Secondary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Associate of Arts: Early Childhood Education
- AA in Education (Non-Licensure)
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies More...