Human Resources Associate's Degrees
An associate’s degree in human resources will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in this field. Those with a degree can find employment opportunities in virtually any industry. An associate’s degree in human resources will typically focus on the basic elements of this area such as recruitment, compensation, and evaluation of employees. American InterContinental University Online offers an associate degree program in business administration with a focus on the area of human resources to provide a more well rounded education. Virginia College also offers an online associate’s degree in human resource management that will help develop the student’s skills in dealing with employee relations within a business environment.
An associate’s degree in human resources may be the right choice for you if you enjoy developing relationships with others and you have the ability to remain calm and objective in sometimes difficult situations that may arise. Research the education requirements for specific human resources field careers at our human resources career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment outlook for those working in the human resources field is favorable. However, competition for available positions is expected to be strong. Those who have earned an associate’s degree in this area are likely to find employment working in the office of a large employer under the direction of staff holding more advanced degrees.
Human Resources Schools
- A.S. in Management
- Certificate: H.R. Management
- B.S. in Business Administration More...
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration More...
- BS - Human Resource Management
- BS - Business Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Administration - Associate
- Business Administration - Accelerated Program - Bachelor
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- AA in Business
- BS: Business Administration - Human Resources
- BS in Business Admin: Leadership More...
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...