Law & Justice Associate's Degrees
An associate’s degree in law and justice will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in this field. Online degree programs will likely prepare you to work in court administration, juvenile justice, law enforcement, social services, or paralegal services. An associate’s degree in law and justice will typically provide courses in the basics of the issues of correctional law and the justice system process. Bryant & Stratton College allows students to choose from several associate degree programs in the law and justice field. It offers options in criminal justice and paralegal studies. Kaplan University Online also offers associate’s degrees in paralegal studies to provide a broad based education that focuses on the legal and business aspects of this career.
An associate’s degree in law and justice is right for you if you are seeking to start an exciting and fast-paced career in the legal process profession in a relatively short period of time. Research the education requirements for specific law and justice field careers at our law and justice career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for those in the law and justice fields of paralegals and legal assistants will increase at a higher rate than other industries. There is expected to be a twenty-eight percent increase in the number of employment opportunities over the next decade.
Law & Justice Schools
- Criminal Justice, Legal and Safety Associate's Degree
- Criminal Justice, Legal and Safety Bachelor's Degree
- Criminal Justice, Legal and Safety Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Criminal Justice More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Criminal Justice
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice