Nursing Associate's Degrees
Are you eager to get into the working world? An associate degree in nursing is the fastest way to get there. Within two years of education, you can gain the skills you need to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
· A two-year degree means less time in a classroom and more time in the field.
· Completing a degree proves your dedication and knowledge to future employers.
But What Will I Learn With an Associates Degree?
That depends on that degree track you decide to take – an Associate of Science degree is more straightforward, focusing solely on technical courses, whereas an Associate of Arts degree often entails a more well-rounded curriculum including humanities courses. Nevertheless, all nursing students pursuing an Associates degree will learn skills such as:
· Anatomy and Physiology
· Safety and Infection Control
· Disease Detection and Prevention
· Administering of Medication
· Patient-Professional Communication
· Ethics and Legal Issues in Health Care
Furthermore, your nursing degree will provide adequate training for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX), which grants licensure as a registered nurse.
What Kind of Career Can I Find?
With an Associate's Degree in Nursing, you can transition straight from college to a career. The degree qualifies students to take the NCLEX-RN exam and earn a license to practice as an RN. If, at any point, you decide to further your college education, already having an associate's degree can make things much simpler—many RN to BSN nursing programs exist which bridge the gap to a Bachelors degree in just two years.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited)
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Online - RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding