Business Bachelor's Degrees
Holders of bachelor degrees in business continue to be in demand, in spite of global financial problems. Since this four-year course provides students with the necessary background and skills to succeed in the business world, a lot of companies look for business course graduates to work for them, even for entry-level positions. More often than not, graduates of business bachelor programs have a strong background and understanding of marketing, business management, and accounting. Furthermore, graduates of business bachelor degrees usually have the technical and interpersonal skills needed in this sector. Some of the subjects that you will take in this course include accounting, information technology, finance, banking, management and marketing. There are also some business schools that encourage students to specialize in one specific area, such as human resources management, international business or health services management.
Obtaining bachelor degrees in business allow graduates to find jobs easily. All corporations and organizations, whether public, private or non-profit, will surely need a business degree graduate in their ranks. Some of the entry-level positions open for 4-year business course graduates include human resource generalist, operations assistant or manager, business analyst, and marketing specialist.
Based on the survey of a popular online salary research company, a business manager can take home a median salary of $41,000, while a retail store manager and administration manager can expect a salary between $38,000 and $43,000.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration / Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration / International Business More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Public Administration More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Administration - Accelerated Program - Bachelor
- Finance - Bachelor
- Accounting - Bachelor More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS) More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017