Human Resources Bachelor's Degrees
A bachelor’s degree in human resources is generally recognized as the basic level of education that is needed to gain employment in this field. Those with this degree can find employment opportunities in the human resources departments of virtually any industry. A bachelor’s degree in human resources will typically focus on modern business practices including employee training and development and health, safety, and labor laws. American InterContinental University Online offers a bachelor’s degree program in human resources that will prepare students for a variety of diverse roles within the field. Virginia College also offers an online bachelor’s degree in human resource management that will help develop the student’s skills in dealing with complex employee issues in the workplace setting.
A bachelor’s degree in human resources might be the appropriate educational option for you if you have an interest in making the working environment safe and productive for all employees. Research the education requirements for specific human resources field careers at our human resources career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment outlook for those working in the human resources field is favorable. Those who earn a bachelor’s degree are likely to find entry level employment and may want to enhance their education with a certification in a specific area of this field to help maximize their earnings potential.
Human Resources Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management More...
- BS - Human Resource Management
- BS - Business Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- Certificate: H.R. Management More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance