Human Resources Bachelor's Degrees
A bachelor’s degree in human resources is generally recognized as the basic level of education that is needed to gain employment in this field. Those with this degree can find employment opportunities in the human resources departments of virtually any industry. A bachelor’s degree in human resources will typically focus on modern business practices including employee training and development and health, safety, and labor laws. American InterContinental University Online offers a bachelor’s degree program in human resources that will prepare students for a variety of diverse roles within the field. Virginia College also offers an online bachelor’s degree in human resource management that will help develop the student’s skills in dealing with complex employee issues in the workplace setting.
A bachelor’s degree in human resources might be the appropriate educational option for you if you have an interest in making the working environment safe and productive for all employees. Research the education requirements for specific human resources field careers at our human resources career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment outlook for those working in the human resources field is favorable. Those who earn a bachelor’s degree are likely to find entry level employment and may want to enhance their education with a certification in a specific area of this field to help maximize their earnings potential.
Human Resources Schools
- BA/Human Resource Management
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management More...
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- Certificate: H.R. Management More...
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Applied Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Administration - Accelerated Program - Bachelor
- Business Administration - Associate
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Business Administration/Organizational Leadership More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- HR Admin Minor with any Bachelors
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Management More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online) More...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
- Business Administration - Bachelor's