Management Bachelor's Degrees
If you already have an associate degree, some college or simply your high school diploma and want to land a management job but are having no luck doing so, perhaps a management degree bachelor program is right for you. There are many institutions that offer this degree program that will provide the essential management skills to lead a company into a successful position in a burgeoning global market place. As the global network of businesses becomes denser and more instantaneous, companies are looking for managers with cutting-edge knowledge that will help the business come out on top.
The essential skills that a management degree bachelor program will provide are: effective communication with employees, problem solving, logic, analysis, of the best business practices of various industries and critical thinking. Managers must wear many hats in the office environment, including counselor, mathematician, philosopher, enforcer, statistician and coworker. For this reason, employers typically look for managers who are well rounded and can effectively and efficiently manage a team of employers and optimize profits.
Another benefit of a management degree bachelor program is that studies have shown that those with bachelor degrees tend to earn as much as 40 or 50 percent more money than those with no or some college experience. A bachelor can even earn you as much as 30 percent more than someone with an associate degree.
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Business Administration
- A.S. in Management
- BA/Operations Management and Analysis
- BA/Organizational Management - No Concentration
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Automotive Dealership Management
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Management More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)