Medical Assistant Bachelor's Degrees
Get Degrees can help you easily find and compare popular online Medical Assistant Bachelor's Degrees. Review our most popular Medical Assistant Bachelor's Degree options below and request information from the school you like best.
Medical Assistant Schools
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Healthcare Management (BS)
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Health Care Administration Leadership
- BS - Health Care Management (ACBSP-accredited)
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to BS
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care