Medical Assistant Bachelor's Degrees
Get Degrees can help you easily find and compare popular online Medical Assistant Bachelor's Degrees. Review our most popular Medical Assistant Bachelor's Degree options below and request information from the school you like best.
Medical Assistant Schools
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Sport Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Health Care Administration Leadership
- BS - Health Care Management (ACBSP-accredited)
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Online - RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing