Social Work Bachelor's Degrees
There's no question that the field of social work is a very necessary and under-thanked profession. Many people who see injustices and suffering can't help but at least try to do something about it. These people tend to be drawn to the field of social work. This often leads them to pursue a social work degrees bachelor program and then enter the field as an entry-level employee and begin to do good work for those in need. There are many people who need help, such as children, elderly, people going through divorces, homeless, people with drugs and alcohol abuse issues and many other reasons why a social worker might get involved.
A university, such as online universities Kaplan University and Liberty Universities, will provide social work degrees bachelor programs with various focuses so you can decide what exactly you will do with your degree once you earn it. The skills that a successful completion of the program will provide are communication skills, problem solving skills, counseling skills and others.
The coursework at the above universities is all done online and allows you to set your own schedule and work at your own pace. For some, that means they work faster and with greater efficiency, never slowed by other students who might have more questions, taking the professors attention away from moving on. That is why many people prefer online social work degrees bachelor programs.
Social Work Schools
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Human Services - Human Services Administration
- BS in Human Services
- BS in Human Services - Child and Family Welfare More...
Start your new journey with an education from Ashford University. GO
- BA/Social Science - Social Services
- BA/Organizational Management - Human Services Administration
- BA/Social Science - Human Services More...
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- B.S. in Human Services - Health Education and Community Services
- B.S. in Human Services
- B.S. in Human Services - Health and Community Services More...
- B.S. in Psychology - Human Services
- B.S. in Human Services - Self-Designed
- B.S. in Human Services - Leadership and Administration More...