Technology Bachelor's Degrees
Within one of the most secure current career fields, IT specialists can expect to find employment in just about any capacity. Those graduates with a technology & IT degrees bachelor have the option of specializing in a number of different topics, including systems analysis, technical support, and information systems management or database management. The Bachelor’s degrees that are available at a number of schools touch on all of these fields, yet still give the option of specializing in one of them if desired. Briarcliffe College, for example, has several different locations around the New York area and also offers online courses that range from computer forensics to network technology.
The first step is to choose what area of technology & IT degrees bachelor that one would like to focus on. While information technology is included within any of these degree programs, to gain an insight into the real world it’s helpful to choose a specialization. This also helps employers distinguish in between potential candidates for their entry-level or mid-range positions alike.
Someone who has a specialty technology & IT degrees bachelor can expect to reap the benefits of high job security, as well as a steady salary. Starting salaries can average at around $40,000, but can go up to twice this amount or more with work experience, leading to a solid and long lasting career option for many.
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Computer Networking
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Information Technology
- B.S. in Business Information Systems
- B.S. in Applied Business Information Systems More...
- Information Technology (BS)
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BS - Information Technology (ABET-accredited)
- BS - System Development: Mobile (ABET-accredited)
- BS - Data Management (ABET-accredited) More...
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Computer Science - Bachelor
- Information Systems - Bachelor
- Mobile Application Software Engineering - Bachelor More...