Certificate programs are offered at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels to demonstrate skill competencies for the workplace. At the undergraduate level certificates are considered to be valued between a high school diploma and associates degree. Skill and career-focused certificate programs have gained acceptance by employers as benchmarks in the student's knowledge of job skills, techniques, software, and procedures, etc.
Certificate programs offer training in a variety of professional specialties, including information technology, health care technology, business, and law enforcement. At the graduate level, certificate programs can range from 18 hours to a full semester in length. Courses can specialize in beginning, intermediate, and advanced training in a particular technology, software, business practice, lawn enforcement, and healthcare.
Graduate programs lead to certificates in fields including accounting, advertising, business administration, travel and hospitality, education, engineering, finance, fine arts, chemistry, communications, counseling, database administration, human resources, economics, mathematics, music, nursing, physical therapy, psychology, real estate, religious studies, veterinary science, and more.
Colleges, universities, technical schools, and trade schools offer certificate programs in a wide range of professional fields. In the high tech sector, many hardware and software development companies offer certification courses in their proprietary technology. Many professionals return to school every year to update their certifications in business, healthcare practices, real estate, or technology.
Often, certifications lead the way to increased wages and advancement in job roles. Many companies require step-ladder certifications as a means for measuring on-the-job competence. Completion of post-graduate professional certification programs can make the difference for a candidate between one hiring bracket and the next on the scale.
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- Certificate: Game Design and Animation
- Certificate: Finance
- Certificate: H.R. Management More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Assurance
- Undergraduate Certificate in Web Development
- Undergraduate Certificate in Database More...
- Certificate: Nutrition and Wellness
Drexel University is a major research institution located in the heart of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania — America’s fifth largest city. Drexel offers comprehensive, integrated academics and world-class faculty. Our students immerse themselves in their fields of study by participating in real research and co-operative education.
- Certificate in Integrated Nursing Care of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Complementary and Integrative Therapies
- Certificate in Advanced Practice in Hand and Upper Quarter Rehabilitation More...
- HVACR Technician
- Gunsmith More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Associate of Arts in Marketing More...
- Associate of Business - Human Resource Management
- Associate of Business - General Business
- Associate of Business - Accounting More...
- AS - Software Development
- AS - Criminology and Forensic Technology
- AS - Industrial Engineering Technology More...