Certificate programs are offered at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels to demonstrate skill competencies for the workplace. At the undergraduate level certificates are considered to be valued between a high school diploma and associates degree. Skill and career-focused certificate programs have gained acceptance by employers as benchmarks in the student's knowledge of job skills, techniques, software, and procedures, etc.
Certificate programs offer training in a variety of professional specialties, including information technology, health care technology, business, and law enforcement. At the graduate level, certificate programs can range from 18 hours to a full semester in length. Courses can specialize in beginning, intermediate, and advanced training in a particular technology, software, business practice, lawn enforcement, and healthcare.
Graduate programs lead to certificates in fields including accounting, advertising, business administration, travel and hospitality, education, engineering, finance, fine arts, chemistry, communications, counseling, database administration, human resources, economics, mathematics, music, nursing, physical therapy, psychology, real estate, religious studies, veterinary science, and more.
Colleges, universities, technical schools, and trade schools offer certificate programs in a wide range of professional fields. In the high tech sector, many hardware and software development companies offer certification courses in their proprietary technology. Many professionals return to school every year to update their certifications in business, healthcare practices, real estate, or technology.
Often, certifications lead the way to increased wages and advancement in job roles. Many companies require step-ladder certifications as a means for measuring on-the-job competence. Completion of post-graduate professional certification programs can make the difference for a candidate between one hiring bracket and the next on the scale.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate Certificate
- AAS in Business Administration - Information Processing
- AAS in Business Administration - Small Business Management More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Assurance
- Undergraduate Certificate in Web Development
- Undergraduate Certificate in Database More...
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- Certificate: Game Design and Animation
- Certificate: Finance
- Certificate: H.R. Management More...
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule, Everest University Online allows students to learn from home and offers the same well-respected curriculum available at a traditional campus.
- Computer Information Science (Associate's)
- Applied Management (Associate's)
- Business (Associate's) More...
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 60 weeks
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Online - Associate Degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management 84 weeks
LeTourneau University is an interdenominational Christ-centered university.
- Associate of Interdisciplinary Studies (AIS)
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice (ACJ)
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associate - Business Management: HR Management
- Internet Marketing
- Medical Billing and Coding Online More...
Earn Your Degree from U.S. News & World Report-Ranked Florida Tech – 100% Online.
- Associate of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Associate of Arts in Marketing More...
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org.
- Continuing Education for Educators
- Continuing Teacher Education
- Single Courses - Literature More...