Medical Training Certificates
If you are thinking about going into the medical industry, which is a secure industry to get into because there is a steady demand for new employees in various roles big and small, then you are probably thinking of beginning a medical training degrees certificate program. Whether taking courses online or at a university campus, you will find the lessons very interesting and helpful in your medical-field career goals.
With so many options typically offered in medical training degrees certificate programs at myriad academic institutions around the country, you'll find something that fits perfectly for you and your interests. Some of the skills taught to aspiring medical assistants are how to draw blood, how to take a patient's vital signs and how to administer a horde of other routine tests, among other skills you will learn. If you are more interested in the administrative side of the medical field, you will learn how to use computer software specifically geared to the medical industry, how to prepare insurance and billing paperwork for patients to fill out and how to run an efficient office with thousands of files that must stay in a particular order.
A medical training degrees certificate program can be just the thing to rocket you into a new career that will last a lifetime and provide security and peace of mind knowing that you have a job in a demanding field and helping people who really need it.
Medical Training Schools
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- CERT: Healthcare Management
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Medical Coding
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Transcription
- Medical Office Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding More...
- Health Management Certificate
- AA in Health Administration
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Health Services Administration, AA
- Health Services Administration, AA (Online)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Coding and Billing
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management