Management Doctorate Degrees
If you have already earned a bachelor's degree in management and have academic aspirations that are still higher than that, a management degree doctorate program could be the way to go. A bachelor's degree provides the basics and some specialization in the field of management, but some management roles require even greater specialization and expertise that only a doctorate degree can provide.
Because the world of business is becoming more and more global, with national boundaries having less barriers to business in a global market place, a management degree doctorate program is a great way to equip yourself with the skills and deep understanding of how to manage and maneuver through the transitional period and come out on top along with the company that hires you once your degree program is completed.
There are many options for you if you are interested in undergoing a management degree doctorate program. Even online courses are available, which don't require moving or attending lectures on a physical campus. Because the median income for a top CEO of a company is more than $140,000 and MBAs and management bachelor degrees are becoming more and more common, there is a lot of competition out there. A PhD in management can be just the thing to gain the sophisticated business skills you will need to come out on top and land an influential management job that will allow for you and your family's security for years to come.
- Ph.D. in Management - Knowledge Management
- Ph.D. in Management - Learning Management
- Ph.D. in Management - General More...
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership in Individualized Studies
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA