Management Doctorate Degrees
If you have already earned a bachelor's degree in management and have academic aspirations that are still higher than that, a management degree doctorate program could be the way to go. A bachelor's degree provides the basics and some specialization in the field of management, but some management roles require even greater specialization and expertise that only a doctorate degree can provide.
Because the world of business is becoming more and more global, with national boundaries having less barriers to business in a global market place, a management degree doctorate program is a great way to equip yourself with the skills and deep understanding of how to manage and maneuver through the transitional period and come out on top along with the company that hires you once your degree program is completed.
There are many options for you if you are interested in undergoing a management degree doctorate program. Even online courses are available, which don't require moving or attending lectures on a physical campus. Because the median income for a top CEO of a company is more than $140,000 and MBAs and management bachelor degrees are becoming more and more common, there is a lot of competition out there. A PhD in management can be just the thing to gain the sophisticated business skills you will need to come out on top and land an influential management job that will allow for you and your family's security for years to come.
- Doctor of Management General Concentration (Executive Format)
- Doctor of Management - Organizational Development and Change (Executive Format)
- Doctor of Management Executive Leadership (Executive Format)
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- Ph.D. in Management - Knowledge Management
- Ph.D. in Management - Learning Management
- Ph.D. in Management - General More...
- Doctor of Mgmt in Org Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- DBA in Leadership
- Doctor of Ministry: Leadership
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- PhD - Business Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- DBA - Project Management: Business
- DBA - Leadership More...
Grow, lead, succeed - with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession.
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (DBA) (Online)
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Project Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Project Management - D.B.A.
- Organizational Leadership - D.B.A. More...