Business Master's Degrees
If you are eyeing the corner office in your company, then you probably need to inquire about business master degrees from universities and institutions near you. This course is important because it would give you expertise in business as well as equip you with the technical know-how that will allow you to perform well in advanced leadership positions. An MBA program, which is actually open to graduates of any bachelor course, includes subjects on ethical leadership, advanced leadership and management concepts, strategic planning, informational technology and international business. The good thing about a master’s program is that you can take it full time or part-time if you are presently working.
Graduates of business master degrees are perfect for numerous management roles. Some positions that you may want to apply for after getting an MBA include executive director, corporate controller, human resources manager, assistant vice president, or consultant to private, public or non-profit organizations. If you really want to get a high paying job, it would really be a good idea to get your master’s degree from a good university.
Typically, the starting salary of people with a master’s degree in business is about $60,000. If your specialty is in information technology and finance, you can start at around $80,000 annually. It is not impossible for you to get a six-figure salary if you also have extensive experience on top of your MBA degree.
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited)
- MBA - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited) More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Finance - MBA (Master's)
- Accounting - MBA (Master's) More...
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance/Accounting
- MBA - Cybersecurity More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Management - MBA More...