Business Master's Degrees
If you are eyeing the corner office in your company, then you probably need to inquire about business master degrees from universities and institutions near you. This course is important because it would give you expertise in business as well as equip you with the technical know-how that will allow you to perform well in advanced leadership positions. An MBA program, which is actually open to graduates of any bachelor course, includes subjects on ethical leadership, advanced leadership and management concepts, strategic planning, informational technology and international business. The good thing about a master’s program is that you can take it full time or part-time if you are presently working.
Graduates of business master degrees are perfect for numerous management roles. Some positions that you may want to apply for after getting an MBA include executive director, corporate controller, human resources manager, assistant vice president, or consultant to private, public or non-profit organizations. If you really want to get a high paying job, it would really be a good idea to get your master’s degree from a good university.
Typically, the starting salary of people with a master’s degree in business is about $60,000. If your specialty is in information technology and finance, you can start at around $80,000 annually. It is not impossible for you to get a six-figure salary if you also have extensive experience on top of your MBA degree.
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting More...
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited) More...
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Business Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Project Management
- MBA - Finance More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Finance - MBA (Master's)
- Accounting - MBA (Master's) More...