Counseling Master's Degrees
Get Degrees can help you easily find and compare popular online Counseling Master's Degrees. Review our most popular Counseling Master's Degree options below and request information from the school you like best.
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders More...
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. Psychology
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Clinical Counseling
- MS - Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MS - Marriage and Family Counseling/Therapy (CACREP-, COAMFTE-accredited) More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Advanced Addictions Counseling Certificate
- Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- MAMFT - Medical Family Therapy
- Marriage & Family Therapy - Master of Arts More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)