Education Master's Degrees
Going beyond just a basic level of academic training in the world of education, with a teaching & education degrees master, graduates are given more than just a cursory explanation of various learning methods or a simple outline of how to control a classroom. This offers the potential to find a more specialized field of study, including working with children with learning disabilities, for example. There are a number of online schools that offer Master’s degrees with different specialties. American Intercontinental University, for example, offers a Masters in Leadership in Educational Settings and a Masters in Educational Assessment and Evaluation.
While only a diploma or Associate’s degree is required to gain a foothold inside a classroom and gain some hands-on teaching experience in the real word, taking the time to earn a teaching & education degrees master will allow graduates to advance much further in the field. This is required to teach high school courses or at a more specialized level.
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- MA/Education - No Specialization
- MA/Education - Early Childhood Education
- MA/Education - Child Development More...
- Master of Arts in Teaching
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Instruction in the 1:1 Environment
- MS - Personalized Learning
- MS - K-12 Studies in Education More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MEd - Reading Education
- Accelerated Leadership in Higher Education - MEd
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- Instructional Design & Technology