Education Master's Degrees
Going beyond just a basic level of academic training in the world of education, with a teaching & education degrees master, graduates are given more than just a cursory explanation of various learning methods or a simple outline of how to control a classroom. This offers the potential to find a more specialized field of study, including working with children with learning disabilities, for example. There are a number of online schools that offer Master’s degrees with different specialties. American Intercontinental University, for example, offers a Masters in Leadership in Educational Settings and a Masters in Educational Assessment and Evaluation.
While only a diploma or Associate’s degree is required to gain a foothold inside a classroom and gain some hands-on teaching experience in the real word, taking the time to earn a teaching & education degrees master will allow graduates to advance much further in the field. This is required to teach high school courses or at a more specialized level.
Having a Master’s degree entitles teachers to retain control of their own classrooms and earn more than those holding a Bachelor’s degree in the same field. Those with a teaching & education degrees master earn up to $72,000 on average, compared to only $44,000 for those with a Bachelor’s alone.
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- M.Ed: Teaching & Learning Student Services More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MEd - Reading Education
- Accelerated Leadership in Higher Education - MEd
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction with Instructional Technology Leadership Emphasis
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with Curriculum Supervisor Certification More...