Education Master's Degrees
Going beyond just a basic level of academic training in the world of education, with a teaching & education degrees master, graduates are given more than just a cursory explanation of various learning methods or a simple outline of how to control a classroom. This offers the potential to find a more specialized field of study, including working with children with learning disabilities, for example. There are a number of online schools that offer Master’s degrees with different specialties. American Intercontinental University, for example, offers a Masters in Leadership in Educational Settings and a Masters in Educational Assessment and Evaluation.
While only a diploma or Associate’s degree is required to gain a foothold inside a classroom and gain some hands-on teaching experience in the real word, taking the time to earn a teaching & education degrees master will allow graduates to advance much further in the field. This is required to teach high school courses or at a more specialized level.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Educational Leadership: K-12 - MSEE (Master's)
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MEd - Reading Education
- Accelerated Leadership in Higher Education - MEd
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
Building on an innovative 25-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 15,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Master of Arts in Education, Educational Administration
- Master of Arts in Education, Literacy