Education Master's Degrees
Going beyond just a basic level of academic training in the world of education, with a teaching & education degrees master, graduates are given more than just a cursory explanation of various learning methods or a simple outline of how to control a classroom. This offers the potential to find a more specialized field of study, including working with children with learning disabilities, for example. There are a number of online schools that offer Master’s degrees with different specialties. American Intercontinental University, for example, offers a Masters in Leadership in Educational Settings and a Masters in Educational Assessment and Evaluation.
While only a diploma or Associate’s degree is required to gain a foothold inside a classroom and gain some hands-on teaching experience in the real word, taking the time to earn a teaching & education degrees master will allow graduates to advance much further in the field. This is required to teach high school courses or at a more specialized level.
- MA/Education - No Specialization
- MA/Education - Higher Education
- MA/Education - Early Childhood Education More...
- MEd - Reading Education
- Accelerated Leadership in Higher Education - MEd
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. Teaching & Learning: History More...
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- Masters in Secondary Education
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
- Instructional Design & Technology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership