Fitness & Exercise Master's Degrees
A master’s degree in fitness & exercise can set you up with a better understanding of the industry from a professional standpoint. Getting a bachelor’s degree was the starting point for your career, but a master’s degree will allow you to specialize in specific areas of fitness & exercise including personal training and many other rewarding fields. With the huge trend in getting fit and being healthy that is sweeping the nation, you will open yourself up to many rewarding career opportunities with this master’s degree. Georgia Southern University offers a Master’s of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis on coaching for those who want to work in training and coaching careers.
If you are looking for a better career or a way to make more money with your current degree, obtaining a master’s degree in fitness & exercise can be the advancement you’ve been looking for. You should research career opportunities at our fitness & exercise career page.
If you have a master’s degree, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, you can earn over 105% more than a high school graduate annually, and an additional $10,000 on average compared to what you can earn with a bachelor’s degree. Over the course of a lifetime, those who hold master’s degrees will easily earn more than twice as much as what is earned by those who have some college experience or a bachelor’s degree.
Fitness & Exercise Schools
- M.S. Integrative and Functional Nutrition
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Health Psychology
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Sports Business
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Wellness Coaching (Master of Science) - Online
- Dual Concentration: Performance Enhancement, Wellness Coaching (Master of Science) - Online
- Dual Concentration: Performance Enhancement, Sport Psychology (Master of Science) - Online More...
As the flagship university in the LSU System, LSU has been preparing students for rewarding careers for nearly 150 years.
- Master of Science in Kinesiology with a Specialization in Sport Management