Health Care Master's Degrees
An online master’s degree in health care will likely focus on developing the student’s skills in the area of management to prepare the student to take on this level of responsibility on the job. A master’s degree in health care administration will give the student a deeper understanding of the applicable laws related to the medical care industry as well as advancing the student’s knowledge of health care finance. Kaplan University Online has an additional four courses of study, three with a focus on nursing and one in the area of health care management.
A master’s degree in health care will keep you one step ahead of the competition in this industry. It is a way to specialize in a particular aspect of health care. Research the education requirements for specific health care field careers at our health care career center page.
Health care workers with master’s degrees can expect to earn significantly higher salaries than those with bachelor’s or associate’s degrees. Those with a master’s degree may wish to enter the field of health care education where there is currently a shortage of qualified instructors. An individual at the master’s degree level may also find employment opportunities at hospitals, outpatient care centers, or nursing and residential care centers.
Health Care Schools
- MA/Health Care Administration
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- MS in Exercise Science: Clinical More...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Executive Master of Health Administration
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Master of Science in Health Care Management
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community.
- Online Master of Science in Health Administration