Health Care Master's Degrees
An online master’s degree in health care will likely focus on developing the student’s skills in the area of management to prepare the student to take on this level of responsibility on the job. A master’s degree in health care administration will give the student a deeper understanding of the applicable laws related to the medical care industry as well as advancing the student’s knowledge of health care finance. Kaplan University Online has an additional four courses of study, three with a focus on nursing and one in the area of health care management.
A master’s degree in health care will keep you one step ahead of the competition in this industry. It is a way to specialize in a particular aspect of health care. Research the education requirements for specific health care field careers at our health care career center page.
Health care workers with master’s degrees can expect to earn significantly higher salaries than those with bachelor’s or associate’s degrees. Those with a master’s degree may wish to enter the field of health care education where there is currently a shortage of qualified instructors. An individual at the master’s degree level may also find employment opportunities at hospitals, outpatient care centers, or nursing and residential care centers.
Health Care Schools
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Sex Therapy
- MS - Health Care Security
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited) More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management