Human Resources Master's Degrees
A master’s degree in human resources will focus on developing skills in the area of employee management as well as increasing the student’s knowledge base about particular areas such as labor relations and laws. This type of program will teach students how to interpret research data effectively. A master’s degree in human resources is likely to include coursework in the area of strategic planning and implementation of new programs designed to increase productivity and employee satisfaction. Capella University offers several online master’s degree programs that have an emphasis in specific areas of human resources such as coaching psychology, labor relations, human capital management and organizational development.
A master’s degree in human resources is best suited to those currently employed as human resource professionals who are looking to advance their careers into the executive level of the field. Research the education requirements for specific human resources field careers at our human resources career center page.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment outlook for those working in the human resources field is favorable. Earning a master’s degree that focuses on a particular area of specialization such as labor laws or arbitration will significantly enhance the earnings potential of the individual.
Human Resources Schools
- MA/Organizational Management - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management
- MBA - No Specialization More...
- Master of Business Aministration
- Master of Science in Management - Marketing
- Master of Science in Management - International Business More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited) More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MS in Human Resources
- Online MBA specialization in Human Resources
- Online General MBA More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Business Administration
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Leadership Studies - MBA (Master's)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in International Leadership
- MA in Organizational Development and Leadership