Management Master's Degrees
In an ever more sophisticated business world, where companies no longer need to be bound by the boundaries of their countries and instead can spread throughout the world by using Internet sales or international offices, heightened skills are essential for those who hold management positions in this milieu. That's why more and more people are applying for management degree master programs at accredited universities online and at campuses across the country.
In past years a bachelor's degree sufficed for many top management positions if you supplemented your institutional education with years of practical experience in the field as a lower level manager. But because of the changing face of business with the advent of new technologies, large companies now typically like to see their managers with a management degree master program under his or her belt, or even a doctorate. Because the median salary of a CEO at a corporation is around $140,000 and a great amount of power comes with the position, the competition is fierce to land such a job. That's why getting an education even higher than a bachelor's is a good idea.
A bachelor's degree can teach the essential management and business skills a manager must know with some opportunity for specialization, but a management degree master program will provide a great deal more specialization and allow you to dive deeply into a particular aspect of management that you are interested in and that will help you to land the job you've always wanted.
- MS - Management
- MS - Organizational Leadership
- M.B.A.: Leadership
- M.B.A. and M.S. in Leadership (Dual Degree)
- M.B.A. More...
- MA/Organizational Management
- MBA - Project Management
- MBA - Organizational Leadership More...
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Management - MBA More...
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Arts in Innovative Leadership
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA Project Management More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MBA specialization in Operations Management
- Online MBA specialization in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Online General MBA