Management Master's Degrees
In an ever more sophisticated business world, where companies no longer need to be bound by the boundaries of their countries and instead can spread throughout the world by using Internet sales or international offices, heightened skills are essential for those who hold management positions in this milieu. That's why more and more people are applying for management degree master programs at accredited universities online and at campuses across the country.
In past years a bachelor's degree sufficed for many top management positions if you supplemented your institutional education with years of practical experience in the field as a lower level manager. But because of the changing face of business with the advent of new technologies, large companies now typically like to see their managers with a management degree master program under his or her belt, or even a doctorate. Because the median salary of a CEO at a corporation is around $140,000 and a great amount of power comes with the position, the competition is fierce to land such a job. That's why getting an education even higher than a bachelor's is a good idea.
A bachelor's degree can teach the essential management and business skills a manager must know with some opportunity for specialization, but a management degree master program will provide a great deal more specialization and allow you to dive deeply into a particular aspect of management that you are interested in and that will help you to land the job you've always wanted.
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Arts in Innovative Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Master of Science in Management Organizational Leadership and Change More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Management
- MBA - Project Management
- MBA - Operations Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA Project Management More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited)
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited) More...
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Business Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- MS Organizational Leadership - Accelerated Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- MBA - Building Creativity More...