Management Master's Degrees
In an ever more sophisticated business world, where companies no longer need to be bound by the boundaries of their countries and instead can spread throughout the world by using Internet sales or international offices, heightened skills are essential for those who hold management positions in this milieu. That's why more and more people are applying for management degree master programs at accredited universities online and at campuses across the country.
In past years a bachelor's degree sufficed for many top management positions if you supplemented your institutional education with years of practical experience in the field as a lower level manager. But because of the changing face of business with the advent of new technologies, large companies now typically like to see their managers with a management degree master program under his or her belt, or even a doctorate. Because the median salary of a CEO at a corporation is around $140,000 and a great amount of power comes with the position, the competition is fierce to land such a job. That's why getting an education even higher than a bachelor's is a good idea.
A bachelor's degree can teach the essential management and business skills a manager must know with some opportunity for specialization, but a management degree master program will provide a great deal more specialization and allow you to dive deeply into a particular aspect of management that you are interested in and that will help you to land the job you've always wanted.
- Master of Management
- MS - Organizational Leadership
- MA/Organizational Management - Organizational Leadership
- MA/Organizational Management
- MBA - Project Management More...
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Leadership and Managing Teams through Change
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- MPA - Nonprofit Management and Leadership More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Leadership Studies - MBA (Master's)
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master in Business Administration - Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Accelerated Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General