Psychology Master's Degrees
A psychology degrees master program can provide you with many different advantages. One is the knowledge you will obtain. With that knowledge you can better communicate with people in any respect, whether in a professional environment or in your personal life. Psychology is a part of everyday life, as a person's psychology is what drives them to do the things they do. If you understand those drives, then you can better know how to react and communicate with them. Other professional fields benefit a great deal from understanding psychology. For instance, salesmen are huge benefactors of understanding psychology. If a salesman knows what his potential customer is thinking, what fears and desires are driving the customer, then the salesman can speak directly to those fears and desires and cater the message to the particular person, thus selling more product. Advertising does this all day every day.
But if you are interested in psychology as a professional career field, that is wonderful as well. A psychology degrees master program is then the perfect post-graduate program to pursue. Some of the schools, which offer both regular lecture-hall type courses as well as online courses from your home, are St. Johns University and New York University.
The annual income of someone who has completed a psychology degrees master program from an accredited university averages at about $70,000, with the possibility of six figures.
- M.A. Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology
- M.S. in Psychology: General Psychology More...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Science in Applied Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Health and Wellness Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Sport and Performance Psychology Specialization
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - MA in Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Master of Arts in Counseling - School Counseling
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Professional School Counseling (PSC)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma More...