Social Science Master's Degrees
A social science degrees master program can provide you with many benefits and skills that will give you the edge when jumping into the job market. Many jobs in the social sciences require an advanced degree beyond bachelor's, therefore obtaining a master's degree in the social sciences is important if you are to land the best job you can and one you will enjoy as well. Social science is a broad term used to describe all of the particular sciences that are included in the term. These include history, psychology, archeology, geography, anthropology and many others. Each field has its own requirements and coursework that is particular to the program. Each will provide you with the necessary skills to get a job that you will be satisfied with.
Some of the institutions that offer social science degrees master programs include Phoenix University and Kaplan University. The online courses allow you to pick exactly what classes you will be taking to complete your given program, receive guidance from an adviser and professor and go complete the projects and courses as your time allows.
The benefit for many people who complete a social science degrees master program whether online or at a tradition campus is that is provides them with a more than 40 percent higher salary than if they had not pursued that course or action.
Social Science Schools
- M.A. Transformative Social Change
- M.A. Psychology
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology More...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Science in Applied Psychology
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in International Development More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: eLearning/Technology Education
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- MA in Human Services, Not-for-Profit Management Specialization More...
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Pastoral Care and Counseling