Theology & Religion Master's Degrees
A lot of study and practice goes into the process of obtaining a theology & religion degrees master. This is a degree program offered by a number of online schools or those real-life universities that have online components, including Brigham Young University in Utah and Liberty University in Virginia. Those are but two well-known examples of universities teaching religious theory at a graduate level. Some of the topics that a student could choose to specialize in include the classics, biblical studies, languages, or the ethics behind religion. Depending on the concentration, you could then go on to a number of exciting careers both in and out of the church, depending on what your specialty was. Many people also use the excellent communication skills that are obtained as part of their studies to go on to careers in political science, journalism, or law.
It seems then that the theology & religion degrees master programs are multi-faceted and can be adapted to meet all sorts of interests and employer needs. It’s recommended to undertake an internship or other means of gaining work experience while going through your program of studies, to be the strongest candidate for jobs post-graduation.
This is a highly competitive field, but one that is well-compensated. Those graduates of a theology & religion degrees master program can expect to receive an average salary of anywhere from $53,600-$74,000, depending on their place of work and concentration.
Theology & Religion Schools
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Div: Homiletics
- MAR: Church History
- MA Christian Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting More...
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Pastoral Care and Counseling
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- MA in Human Services, Not-for-Profit Management Specialization
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
- Masters of Social Work
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Information
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Gender Diversity Studies - MA in Psychology
- Master of Arts in International Relations Online
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy Online