Business MBA Degrees
Earning business MBA degrees is a prestigious achievement for anyone who is serious in carving a successful career in the corporate world. Theoretical and practical applications of management and business principles are among the many concepts that a candidate will be expected to learn in two years of taking an MBA program. The aim of the program is to equip graduates with important skills and knowledge that are useful and applicable to the real business world. If you ask people what their main reasons for getting this degree are, they will most likely tell you that they need an MBA in order to advance to higher positions and also to increase their salary level.
The demand for graduates of business MBA degrees is expected to grow even more as the positions to be filled by MBA holders cannot be given to people with only a high school diploma or undergraduate certificates under their belt. In fact, many big corporations and organizations will not even consider promoting employees to senior or executive management positions if they do not have an MBA.
Based on figures from an Internet-based salary research company, the average pay of a financial comptroller with MBA is $74,900. The figure can slightly increase depending on geographic location. However, it is not really a far-fetch idea for MBA graduates to get six digit annual salaries if they have adequate work experience.
- MBA - No Specialization
- MBA - Project Management
- MBA - Finance More...
- Master of Business Aministration
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration - Information Technology Leadership More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited) More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Management - MBA More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Master of Business Administration - Information Management
- Master of Public Administration
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)