Health Care MBA Degrees
An online program to earn an MBA degree in health care will likely focus on developing business management skills and on gaining a deeper understanding health care practices in the industry at both a local and global level. An MBA degree in health care management will provide students with the skills to follow the strict regulatory laws and financial practices that govern this industry. American Intercontinental University Online also offers an MBA course of study in the area of healthcare management that allows students to earn a degree while working a full-time job.
An MBA degree in health care is best suited for those who want to engage in the business aspects of this industry rather than on direct patient care. Those in this field should be prepared to deal with the complex changes that are currently facing the health care industry. Research the education requirements for specific health care field careers at our health care career center page.
As the need for health care increases with the aging population, so will the need for individuals to manage the large amounts of paperwork and financial details that go along with patient care. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects a twenty-two percent increase in the overall number of health care employment opportunities through 2018.
Health Care Schools
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- M.B.A. More...
- Health Care Administration - MBA
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management More...
- MA/Health Care Administration
- MBA - No Specialization
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Health Care Management
- Flexible MBA More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Healthcare Practice Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration More...
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- MBA/Healthcare Management
- MBA/Health Informatics
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MBA specialization in Healthcare Management
- Online General MBA
- Online Master in Health Administration