Management MBA Degrees
An MBA, or masters of business administration, from an accredited U.S. institution, whether online or from a more traditional university campus, is one of the most sought-after post-graduate degrees out there. For this reason, management degree MBA programs are often crammed with people from all walks of life and countries who are looking to get a leg up in the business world, which an MBA can provide.
Because a management degree MBA program combines many lessons to provide a package of skills that employers are looking for from their managerial staff, it has been a valuable asset for many people who have completed the program. In today's global market place, a much greater sophistication is required to be a business leader and have a full comprehension of what is necessary to not only manager employees but to also position the company on a successful path. You can expect to learn a great deal of business knowledge and all of its many aspects, practical leadership skills through case studies and reports, and the ability to network, which is the cornerstone of any successful businessman.
The successful completion of a management degree MBA program can also help your personal bottom line. Top CEOs have a median annual income of more than $140,000 and wield a great deal of power, which makes the job a desirable one for many people. An MBA can help land such a job.
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Finance - MBA (Master's)
- Accounting - MBA (Master's) More...
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Management
- Flexible MBA - Financial Business More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online General MBA
- Online MBA specialization in Accounting
- Online MBA specialization in Operations Management More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- MS - Organizational Leadership
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration General Master of Business Administration More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Business Administration
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA.
- Online MBA