Management MBA Degrees
An MBA, or masters of business administration, from an accredited U.S. institution, whether online or from a more traditional university campus, is one of the most sought-after post-graduate degrees out there. For this reason, management degree MBA programs are often crammed with people from all walks of life and countries who are looking to get a leg up in the business world, which an MBA can provide.
Because a management degree MBA program combines many lessons to provide a package of skills that employers are looking for from their managerial staff, it has been a valuable asset for many people who have completed the program. In today's global market place, a much greater sophistication is required to be a business leader and have a full comprehension of what is necessary to not only manager employees but to also position the company on a successful path. You can expect to learn a great deal of business knowledge and all of its many aspects, practical leadership skills through case studies and reports, and the ability to network, which is the cornerstone of any successful businessman.
The successful completion of a management degree MBA program can also help your personal bottom line. Top CEOs have a median annual income of more than $140,000 and wield a great deal of power, which makes the job a desirable one for many people. An MBA can help land such a job.
- Master of Management
- MS - Organizational Leadership
- Master - Human Resource Management More...
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management More...
- MBA - No Specialization
- MBA - Project Management
- MA/Organizational Management - Organizational Leadership More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited) More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA - Human Resources
- MBA - Operations Management More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Finance - MBA (Master's)
- Accounting - MBA (Master's) More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance/Accounting
- MBA - Cybersecurity More...