Technology MBA Degrees
A highly specialized and sought after degree, the Master’s in Business Administration is a practical background option for anyone who wishes to receive training in the world of business, marketing, or communications. Adding a technological element to this with a technology & IT degrees MBA, graduates of this type of program will find that they have developed some extremely marketable skills for a variety of different job types. Some of the topics that are covered in a course of study of this kind include algorithms, database management, and the components of computer software and hardware alike. At a higher master’s level like this, most students will want to pick a field to specialize in, such as web development or network administration.
Graduates that receive a technology & IT degrees MBA can expect to find job placement as an Information Manager, Technology Specialist, or any other number of higher level positions within a company. It’s possible to work in basically any type of industry with this specialized computer knowledge, which is part of what makes this field so exciting.
Because the technology and computer industries are constantly undergoing new innovations, there is quite a need for fresh graduates with a technology & IT degrees MBA. Graduates can expect a high level of success right off the bat.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Information Systems
- MBA - No Specialization
- MBA - Project Management
- MS in Information Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MBA - Information Technology Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited) More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Information Systems - MBA (Master's)
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Master of Business Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master in Business Administration - Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Applied Computer Science - MBA
- Management Information Systems - MBA
- MBA - Building Creativity More...