Counseling Colleges in Canada
Online Counseling Colleges for Canada
Canadian Counseling Schools:
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- PhD in Counseling - Professional Counseling
- View All
Want to study at a UK university without leaving your house? The University of Liverpool offers online Masters and Doctoral programmes.
- MSc in Mental Health Psychology
- MSc in Organisational and Business Psychology
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
- M.S. in Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- M.S. in Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling - Trauma and Crisis
- View All
Abilene Christian University (ACU), founded in 1906 and affiliated with the Church of Christ, has a long and proud heritage dedicated to educating students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world. Instructors teach students how to think critically and globally in each of their respective programs, while still maintaining a focus on their particular program of study. ACU is an academically notable institution top ranked by U.S. News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges", as well as The Princeton Review and Forbes.
- Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation