Schools Now Accepting Post-9/11 G.I. Bill Applications!
For veterans of the military online colleges and traditional universities alike have just gotten a whole lot more in reach: a new and improved version of the Montgomery G.I. Bill has been drafted for soldiers who have served after during and 9/11, and as of May 1st, that bill is in full effect.
"We owe our nation's brave men and women in uniform a debt of gratitude and a quality education," said U.S. Rep. Kathy Dahlkemper, D-Erie. "The 21st Century GI Bill will open new doors for thousands of veterans throughout Western Pennsylvania."
"I encourage those returning home from service to go online immediately to take advantage of the benefits they have earned," she said.
Eligible veterans are now qualified to receive up to four years of schooling including stipends for housing and books, and the time window for making the most of this opportunity has widened from ten years to fifteen. Servicemembers are highly encouraged to start applying for benefits now, whether via VA download form or by checking in at your local VA office on-base. Then, check out GetDegrees for the latest scoop on friendly-to-military online universities!
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Master of Business Administration
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- AA - Healthcare Information Technology
- Diploma - Massage
- AA - Paralegal Studies More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration More...
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- MSN Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education More...
As the flagship university in the LSU System, LSU has been preparing students for rewarding careers for nearly 150 years.
- Master of Arts in Education with a Specialization in Higher Education
- Master of Science in Construction Management
- MS in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in HR and Leadership Development More...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics More...