Adult Education Degrees
Your online resource for Adult Education Degrees and Career Information. Those who have a passion for education can find many benefits in earning adult education degrees. These degrees teach educational theory and information about adult growth and development, as well as typical education courses that would be expected. There is an ongoing need for adult education providers simply because of the increasing number of people who are reaching retirement age and the number of adults who are seeking a higher education. Adult educators are most commonly found in vocational schools, colleges, and universities, as well as adult education centers. Adult education degrees can lead to a variety of careers, including corporate training or teaching small adult classes on a variety of subjects. Adult education teachers can enjoy a rewarding career in many different settings, and can find many potential careers with their education in the future. Even if more adults become educated at an early age, corporate training professionals will always be needed in a variety of environments. Therefore, adult education degrees will be an effective choice for those who seek them.
Adult Education Schools
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Technology Education (Master of Education) - Online
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS Instructional Technology Specialist
- Masters in Secondary Education
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Education in Higher Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies