Adult Education Degrees
Your online resource for Adult Education Degrees and Career Information. Those who have a passion for education can find many benefits in earning adult education degrees. These degrees teach educational theory and information about adult growth and development, as well as typical education courses that would be expected. There is an ongoing need for adult education providers simply because of the increasing number of people who are reaching retirement age and the number of adults who are seeking a higher education. Adult educators are most commonly found in vocational schools, colleges, and universities, as well as adult education centers. Adult education degrees can lead to a variety of careers, including corporate training or teaching small adult classes on a variety of subjects. Adult education teachers can enjoy a rewarding career in many different settings, and can find many potential careers with their education in the future. Even if more adults become educated at an early age, corporate training professionals will always be needed in a variety of environments. Therefore, adult education degrees will be an effective choice for those who seek them.
Adult Education Schools
- Master of Arts in Teaching
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Sports Management - EdS
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education More...
The University of West Florida (UWF) has a central mission.
- Educational Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum and Instruction/Curriculum and Assessment
- Master of Education in Instructional Design and Technology More...
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
- Instructional Design & Technology
Building on an innovative 25-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 15,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Master of Arts in Education, Educational Administration
- Master of Arts in Education, Literacy
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master of Education in Digital Learning and Leading