Your online resource for Advertising Degrees and Career Information. Advertising careers are growing in demand as the increasing competition between businesses continues to grow. Additionally, the internet and the creation of...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Master of Science in Marketing - Digital Marketing and Advertising
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
- DBA in Marketing
The S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, one of the nation’s top schools of communications, offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in media and communications.
- Concentration in Advertising
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MBA - Marketing
- BS in Business Administration - Marketing
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- B.S. in Marketing
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing - Sales Marketing More...
- BS - Marketing (ACBSP-accredited)
- PhD - Marketing (ACBSP-accredited)
- DBA - Marketing More...
Earn Your Degree from U.S. News & World Report-Ranked Florida Tech – 100% Online.
- MBA Internet Marketing
- Associate of Arts in Marketing
- Mini MBA Certificate/Internet Marketing More...
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Internet Marketing
Helping creative minds bring their ideas to life.
- Advertising (BS)
- Internet Marketing (C)
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org.
- B.S. in Business/Marketing
- M.B.A. - Marketing
- Single Courses - Communications
- Business Administration - Marketing, BA (Online)