Your online resource for Advertising Degrees and Career Information. Advertising careers are growing in demand as the increasing competition between businesses continues to grow. Additionally, the internet and the creation of online business have created a world where advertising degrees can come in handy in many different ways. By taking the time to check out all of the different advertising careers that are available, students can find a variety of uses for their degrees. Advertising is an industry that will continue to grow faster than the national average, at a rate of about 16% over the next decade. These careers will be created in part because of retiring professionals but also because of increases in business and online companies that need advertising professionals. Courses that will be taken include marketing and advertising courses, business and ethics courses, creative classes, communications classes, and statistics and analysis classes. Advertising degrees give way to great careers in marketing and advertising for a variety of companies and industries, both online and in a traditional setting.
- Media Design, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Marketing - Digital Marketing and Advertising
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
- DBA in Marketing More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness