Your online resource for Advertising Degrees and Career Information. Advertising careers are growing in demand as the increasing competition between businesses continues to grow. Additionally, the internet and the creation of online business have created a world where advertising degrees can come in handy in many different ways. By taking the time to check out all of the different advertising careers that are available, students can find a variety of uses for their degrees. Advertising is an industry that will continue to grow faster than the national average, at a rate of about 16% over the next decade. These careers will be created in part because of retiring professionals but also because of increases in business and online companies that need advertising professionals. Courses that will be taken include marketing and advertising courses, business and ethics courses, creative classes, communications classes, and statistics and analysis classes. Advertising degrees give way to great careers in marketing and advertising for a variety of companies and industries, both online and in a traditional setting.
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing More...
- B.S. in Marketing
- M.B.A.: Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Marketing
- MBA Marketing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Marketing Concentration
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration Marketing
- MBA/Marketing Management
- BA in Communication/Public Relations and Advertising
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing