Alternative Medicine School
Your online resource for Alternative Medicine School and Career Information. Those people who have always wanted to work in healthcare, but who don't agree with western medicine can find rewarding careers by attending an alternative medicine school that will provide them with all of the education that they need in acupuncture, alternative healing, homeopathy, neuro-linguistic programming, and other therapies and healing arts that aren't recognized by traditional healthcare providers. These schools can offer associate and bachelor degrees in alternative medicine, as well as master's and doctorate level degrees that are accredited and recognized by the regulating authorities. Programs in alternative medicine will last between 2 and 6 years, and will offer a variety of courses and degree programs to choose from. The future of alternative medicine is promising, which provides students with the knowledge that they will have career opportunities when their education is completed. Students can become certified in a specific alternative healing practice or they can get a general degree in alternative healing. Certificate programs are also available, and those only take a matter of weeks to complete, allowing students to start work sooner and learn more later.
Alternative Medicine Schools
- BA/Complementary and Alternative Health
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Master of Public Health
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner