Your online resource for Anthropology Degrees and Career Information. Anthropologists are a specially trained group of professionals who study human beings. They study elements like origins, physical development, social development, and cultural development. There are studies done both on past ways of life and history as well as modern society. Anthropology degrees can provide careers in various areas of the industry, including the four specializations of sociocultural, linguistic, biophysical, and physical anthropology. Each discipline has its own areas of study and things that are taught, including customs, language, human life and the relationship between culture and biology, and human remains and archaeology. These careers pay very well and while they are not the fastest growing careers in the nation, they are on track with the national average, providing good job opportunities for anyone who seeks them. Anthropology degrees are great for people who enjoy history and learning about the peoples that inhabit the world as well as those who have inhabited it previously. It is a rare occurrence to get paid to do something as fascinating and unique as studying the human race and how they have operated and survived throughout the years.
- Doctor of Management - Environmental and Social Sustainability (Executive Format)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Consumer Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Organizational Behavior More...
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in GeroPsychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology More...
- MS - Applied Behavior Analysis
- BS - Psychology
- DSW - Social Work More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- BS - Applied Social Sciences
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BS in Social Sciences
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Psychology Developmental Psychology More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- PhD in Psychology
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- General Studies - Bachelor
- Psychology - Bachelor
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey.
- Liberal Arts - BS/BA
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- M.A. Psychology
- Online Ph.D. Applied Behavior Analysis More...
- Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology More...