Your online resource for Anthropology Degrees and Career Information. Anthropologists are a specially trained group of professionals who study human beings. They study elements like origins, physical development, social development, and cultural development. There are studies done both on past ways of life and history as well as modern society. Anthropology degrees can provide careers in various areas of the industry, including the four specializations of sociocultural, linguistic, biophysical, and physical anthropology. Each discipline has its own areas of study and things that are taught, including customs, language, human life and the relationship between culture and biology, and human remains and archaeology. These careers pay very well and while they are not the fastest growing careers in the nation, they are on track with the national average, providing good job opportunities for anyone who seeks them. Anthropology degrees are great for people who enjoy history and learning about the peoples that inhabit the world as well as those who have inhabited it previously. It is a rare occurrence to get paid to do something as fascinating and unique as studying the human race and how they have operated and survived throughout the years.
- BA/Social Science - No Concentration
- MA Psychology
- BA/Psychology More...
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in GeroPsychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology More...
- MS - Applied Behavior Analysis
- BS - Psychology
- DSW - Social Work More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Conflict Resolution (Master of Arts) - Online
- Science and Technology Multidisciplinary Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Liberal Studies (Associate of Arts) - Online More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Psychology - BA
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology More...
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in International Development More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology