Applied Management Degrees
Your online resource for Applied Management Degrees and Career Information. Applied management degrees can lead to a variety of career options, including management and supervisory positions. Generally, students who pursue this degree choose a four-year program instead of a two-year degree because it offers many more career options than the latter. Skills that are learned in applied management degrees programs include: office skills, management, employee training, quality assurance, techniques for teaching and motivating employees, problem solving, customer and employee relations, leadership classes, and ethics courses. There are many other elements that are taught, as well, to provide a well-rounded education for those who pursue management careers of all kinds after they have obtained their degree. Careers in management are projected to grow on par with the national average over the next decade, which is about an 11% growth. Of course, this varies from all of the different industries that have management positions available. Students who obtain applied management degrees can find management jobs in business and many other industries, depending on their specialization or personal preference.
Applied Management Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration More...
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration/Project Management
- MBA/Project Management
- MBA/Operations Management More...
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA.
- Online MBA
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Master of Management More...
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Management
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Project Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
A private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) institution, Antioch University serves approximately 5,000 adult students online and at five campuses in four states. All benefit from an education immersed in our core values of inclusiveness, social justice, experiential learning, and socially engaged, global citizenship.
- Bachelor of Arts in Management