Applied Management Degrees
Your online resource for Applied Management Degrees and Career Information. Applied management degrees can lead to a variety of career options, including management and supervisory positions. Generally, students who pursue this degree choose a four-year program instead of a two-year degree because it offers many more career options than the latter. Skills that are learned in applied management degrees programs include: office skills, management, employee training, quality assurance, techniques for teaching and motivating employees, problem solving, customer and employee relations, leadership classes, and ethics courses. There are many other elements that are taught, as well, to provide a well-rounded education for those who pursue management careers of all kinds after they have obtained their degree. Careers in management are projected to grow on par with the national average over the next decade, which is about an 11% growth. Of course, this varies from all of the different industries that have management positions available. Students who obtain applied management degrees can find management jobs in business and many other industries, depending on their specialization or personal preference.
Applied Management Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Management More...
- PhD - Business Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited) More...
- BS - Business Management
- MS - Management
- BS - Organizational Leadership More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- MBA - Operations Management More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Automotive Dealership Management
- Master of Business Administration: Project Management
- Graduate Certificate: General Business More...
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- MA Organizational Management - Global Management
- MA Organizational Management
- BA Organizational Management More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA Project Management More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Project Management More...