Applied Management Degrees
Your online resource for Applied Management Degrees and Career Information. Applied management degrees can lead to a variety of career options, including management and supervisory positions. Generally, students who pursue this degree choose a four-year program instead of a two-year degree because it offers many more career options than the latter. Skills that are learned in applied management degrees programs include: office skills, management, employee training, quality assurance, techniques for teaching and motivating employees, problem solving, customer and employee relations, leadership classes, and ethics courses. There are many other elements that are taught, as well, to provide a well-rounded education for those who pursue management careers of all kinds after they have obtained their degree. Careers in management are projected to grow on par with the national average over the next decade, which is about an 11% growth. Of course, this varies from all of the different industries that have management positions available. Students who obtain applied management degrees can find management jobs in business and many other industries, depending on their specialization or personal preference.
Applied Management Schools
- B.S. in Applied Management
- B.S. in Business Administration More...
- BS - Business Management
- MS - Management
- BS - Organizational Leadership More...
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- M.S. in Data Science
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- MS in Information Management
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Master of Business Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- MBA - Operations Management More...
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Master of Management More...
LSU Shreveport is a proud member of the acclaimed LSU University System.
- Master of Business Administration with a General Business Specialization
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online