Business Administration Degrees
Your online resource for Business Administration Degrees and Career Information. Business administration is a very popular degree path for many college students. It opens the door to a variety of career opportunities and is usually where many undecided students end up simply because of the vast possibilities that they will have after graduation. Business administration involves learning about all aspects of business operation, and is ideal for those who want to work with large corporations or start their own businesses. The degree programs teach courses in business ethics, finance and accounting, business policies and practices, employee and human resource management, and related courses. There are 2-year programs, 4-year programs, and master's level business administration degrees for students to choose from. They can become involved in international business, domestic business, and many other industries once they have received their education. Employers require this education for new hires and might require refresher courses for current employees because of the valuable skills that are learned, leading to rewarding careers and opportunities for advancement in many areas.
Business Administration Schools
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- MBA - No Specialization
- MBA - Project Management More...
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited) More...
Study online with University of Maryland at College Park.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Finance More...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Business Aministration
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration - Information Technology Leadership More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online) More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Public Administration More...
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA More...