Business Administration Degrees
Your online resource for Business Administration Degrees and Career Information. Business administration is a very popular degree path for many college students. It opens the door to a variety of career opportunities and is usually where many undecided students end up simply because of the vast possibilities that they will have after graduation. Business administration involves learning about all aspects of business operation, and is ideal for those who want to work with large corporations or start their own businesses. The degree programs teach courses in business ethics, finance and accounting, business policies and practices, employee and human resource management, and related courses. There are 2-year programs, 4-year programs, and master's level business administration degrees for students to choose from. They can become involved in international business, domestic business, and many other industries once they have received their education. Employers require this education for new hires and might require refresher courses for current employees because of the valuable skills that are learned, leading to rewarding careers and opportunities for advancement in many areas.
Business Administration Schools
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited) More...
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance/Accounting
- MBA - Cybersecurity More...
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Administration - Associate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Business Administration - DBA (Doctorate) More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online) More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA - Human Resources
- MBA - Accounting More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration / Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration / Computer Information Systems More...