Business Administration Degrees
Your online resource for Business Administration Degrees and Career Information. Business administration is a very popular degree path for many college students. It opens the door to a variety of career opportunities and is usually where many undecided students end up simply because of the vast possibilities that they will have after graduation. Business administration involves learning about all aspects of business operation, and is ideal for those who want to work with large corporations or start their own businesses. The degree programs teach courses in business ethics, finance and accounting, business policies and practices, employee and human resource management, and related courses. There are 2-year programs, 4-year programs, and master's level business administration degrees for students to choose from. They can become involved in international business, domestic business, and many other industries once they have received their education. Employers require this education for new hires and might require refresher courses for current employees because of the valuable skills that are learned, leading to rewarding careers and opportunities for advancement in many areas.
Business Administration Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online General MBA
- Online MBA specialization in Accounting
- Online MBA specialization in Human Resources More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting More...
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration General Master of Business Administration More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Business Administration Entrepreneurship (MBA) - Online
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Business Administration