Business is an expansive field that encompasses everything from accounting and finance to psychology and marketing. Whether you enjoy hard numbers and facts or more elusive intangibles, there exist business degrees to satisfy your interests. It's also possible to retrofit any number of non-business careers and disciplines into your training. Hospitals, schools, government agencies, entertainment companies, and charity organizations all thrive under the stewardship of professionals with business degrees of one sort or another.
Different Types of Business Degrees
Economics, marketing, public relations, bookkeeping, finance, advertising, consumer psychology, conflict resolution, human resources, and various types of information technology all fall under the broader umbrella of business degrees. While many opt for associate training in the field, long-term career advancement often becomes much easier when you have a bachelors or master's degree in one of the above. An MBA is the gold-standard that many aspiring business professionals seek. But some disciplines, like psychology, occasionally warrant a PhD for entry.
Career Prospects with Business Degrees
Because business covers such a broad spectrum of industries and interests, providing comprehensive career data is difficult. But given that globalization and increased international competition are both on the rise, demand for those with business expertise is also expected to grow in many business-related fields. Accountants, for example, can anticipate faster than average demand for their expertise as greater regulation and oversight continue to drive the market. Salary projections are equally difficult to nail down. Whereas accountants might earn a median salary of $55K a year, entrepreneurs often exceed $100K a year if they can successfully apply the lessons learned through their rigorous business training.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business More...
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General More...
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited) More...
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online) More...