Child Development Degrees
Your online resource for Child Development Degrees and Career Information. Child development is a critical part of any child's life for the sheer fact that they are the leaders of tomorrow. Making sure that children are reached in ways that they need to be reached requires special skills and tools that can only be learned by those who seek child development degrees and training programs. Taking a course in child development will allow anyone to find a more rewarding and fulfilling career than they might have found otherwise. There are a variety of courses that are taught, including child psychology classes, teaching instruction classes, interpersonal skills classes, ethics, and other related courses that fill out the degree program. As more children become a part of the nation, child development careers will continue to grow and flourish into the future. Child development degrees can lead to a variety of rewarding careers as educational counselors, teachers, day care workers, and other fields where professionals work directly with children.
Child Development Schools
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure) More...
- MS - Child and Adolescent Development
- MS - Early Childhood Education
- Doctor of Management - Environmental and Social Sustainability (Executive Format)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Child Advocacy
- B.A. Human Development
- M.A. Human Development
- B.A. Early Childhood Education More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- MA in Human Services, Not-for-Profit Management Specialization More...