Child Development Degrees
Your online resource for Child Development Degrees and Career Information. Child development is a critical part of any child's life for the sheer fact that they are the leaders of tomorrow. Making sure that children are reached in ways that they need to be reached requires special skills and tools that can only be learned by those who seek child development degrees and training programs. Taking a course in child development will allow anyone to find a more rewarding and fulfilling career than they might have found otherwise. There are a variety of courses that are taught, including child psychology classes, teaching instruction classes, interpersonal skills classes, ethics, and other related courses that fill out the degree program. As more children become a part of the nation, child development careers will continue to grow and flourish into the future. Child development degrees can lead to a variety of rewarding careers as educational counselors, teachers, day care workers, and other fields where professionals work directly with children.
Child Development Schools
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure) More...
- Child and Adolescent Psychology Certificate
- MS - Child and Adolescent Development
- MS - Early Childhood Education
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Child Advocacy
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- MS in Information Management
- MS in Library and Information Science
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
- Associate of Arts in Christian Ministry - Pastoral Ministry
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Ministry