Child Pyschology Degree
Your online resource for Child Psychology Degree and Career Information. Child psychology is a spin-off from developmental psychology that focuses specifically on children and how they develop and grow. Child psychology degree programs teach students how to evaluate and analyze the way that children are growing, developing, and learning throughout their lives. Focuses in this area of psychology are on social, intellectual, cognitive, moral, and neural development. Anyone who has a degree in child psychology can do clinical work, study special children's cases, do research, and work with families and the various issues that they can have as a unit. The majority of those who hold a child psychology degree have at least a master's degree, while many have their PhD in psychology in order to practice in private clinics or as a self-employed clinical psychologist who specializes in child psychology. The career outlook for this particular field is positive due to the growing population and the rising number of psychology professionals reaching retirement age. Within the next decade, there will be plenty of opportunities for students to find professional careers in a variety of areas dealing with child psychology.
Child Psychology Schools
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders More...
- MS - Child and Adolescent Development
- MS - Clinical Counseling
- PhD - Counselor Education and Supervision (CACREP-accredited) More...
- MA Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Mental Health Policy and Practice - Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
- Psychology - BA
- General Psychology - PhD of Psychology
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Crisis Response and Trauma More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Psychology, Health and Wellness Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Science in Performance Improvement
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MS in Human Resources