Clinical Psychology Degree
Your online resource for Clinical Psychology Degree and Career Information. Within the psychology discipline, clinical psychology is by far the most popular career that is available. This type of career focuses on studying cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and related issues for those people who have psychological issues. Clinical psychologists can have a private practice or they can work for a counseling service within the community. Most deal with more serious issues like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and they have to have a special certification in child psychology to work with children. The majority of those who obtain a clinical psychology degree do so with a master's or PhD program because that is what is required to have counseling or other career options. There are two actual types of doctorates for this field, including the PhD, which is based on quantitative matter and facts, and the Psy.D, which is based largely on clinical work. Those who pursue a clinical psychology degree can find careers in hospitals, schools, mental health clinics, and by going into business for themselves. These professionals will have plenty of job opportunities in the coming decade as an increase in population and retiring professionals prompts demand.
Clinical Psychology Schools
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in GeroPsychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology More...
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- M.A. Psychology
- Online Ph.D. Applied Behavior Analysis More...
- BS - Psychology
- MS - Applied Research
- PhD - Advanced Studies in Human Behavior More...
- MA Psychology
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- AA in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology: Criminal Psychology
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology: Life Coaching More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Health and Wellness Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)