CNA Nursing Schools
Your online resource for CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Education and Career Information. The CNA, or certified nursing assistant, is a position that requires minimal education beyond vocational training. Generally, these programs last less than a year and are followed by a state test that certifies people to work as nursing assistants and aides. Certified nursing assistants learn practical applications in how to care for patients on a basic level, including cleaning, changing, and tending to patient needs, as well as changing beds and keeping nurses and doctors updated on patient statuses. These programs are often taught in high school vocational programs, allowing students to obtain work as soon as they graduate from high school and further their education later if they choose. Careers for the CNA certified nursing assistant include jobs in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, and health centers around the nation. Students with this training can pursue 1 to 1 �� years of further training to receive their RN if they choose to further their career, as well as 6 months to 1 year of training to qualify for an LPN or LVN license.
CNA Nursing Schools
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP) More...
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Administrator
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics More...