CNA Nursing Schools
Your online resource for CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Education and Career Information. The CNA, or certified nursing assistant, is a position that requires minimal education beyond vocational training. Generally, these programs last less than a year and are followed by a state test that certifies people to work as nursing assistants and aides. Certified nursing assistants learn practical applications in how to care for patients on a basic level, including cleaning, changing, and tending to patient needs, as well as changing beds and keeping nurses and doctors updated on patient statuses. These programs are often taught in high school vocational programs, allowing students to obtain work as soon as they graduate from high school and further their education later if they choose. Careers for the CNA certified nursing assistant include jobs in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, and health centers around the nation. Students with this training can pursue 1 to 1 �� years of further training to receive their RN if they choose to further their career, as well as 6 months to 1 year of training to qualify for an LPN or LVN license.
CNA Nursing Schools
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry More...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
The University of North Florida is a nationally ranked university that offers a well-rounded education to students determined to make their mark and change the lives of others as well as their own.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- RN to BSN
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- Professional Nursing Pathways Program
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) More...
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- MSN Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner