Computer Science Degree
In this day and age, there are more types of computer schools and training facilities than can be imagined. Virtually every college and university offers computer training and degrees. In fact most career paths today involve at least some computer training. Junior colleges, community colleges, private computer schools, computer hardware and software companies all offer types of computer training or certification. Among these there are computer training schools that offer on campus instruction and those that offer distance learning options. Most computer schools offer training of both types for the convenience of their students.
What Career Can Computer School Training Lead me to?
The field of computers is so vast and reaches into every aspect of life. Computer school training can lead you to a career in computer graphics, computer programming, computer systems analysis and design, medical imaging, business, and so much more.
What should I Look for in a Computer School?
The primary thing to check when considering a computer school for your training is to check into the accreditation of the school. There is nothing sadder than spending time, effort, and money to discover that your computer school training is not recognized. Before enrolling with any computer school, check with the US Department of Education to ensure they are accredited. The next step is to see if credits from your computer school are transferable to other institutions. This can be a valuable asset if you decide to alter your plans part way through your computer school training. Last, find a computer school that offers training that meets your career goals. Then, after making your decision, if you find the computer school you chose is not to your liking, having your credits transferred to a different institution is easily accomplished.
Computer Science Schools
- BS - System Development: Mobile (ABET-accredited)
- BS - System Development: Web Application (ABET-accredited)
- DIT - Information Technology More...
- Information Systems & Technology: Information Security Studies (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
Earn your Master's in Computer Science online from Syracuse University without relocating or leaving your job. GRE waivers are available for those who qualify.
- MS in Computer Science
Earn your Master's in Computer Engineering online in just 15 months. GRE waivers are available for those who qualify.
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Computer Information Systems (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Applied Mathematics (Professional Science Masters) - Online
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Computer Science - Bachelor
- Computer Programming - Associate
- Mobile Application Software Engineering - Bachelor More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Computer Networking
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Web Development
- Master of Science: Information Technology: Network Design & Security
- Bachelor of Science: Information Technology: Application and Database Development More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Associate of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology More...