Computer Teacher Education
Your online resource for Computer Teacher Education and Career Information. Computer teachers are increasing in demand due to the increase of technology in everyday life. Children are now learning to use computers at much younger ages than ever before, and having qualified instructors is critical to their success. While children might know how to play games or get online, they will need to know much more about computers in order to make the most of them. The role of a computer teacher is to teach all aspects of computer use, no matter how basic, so that children and adults alike can make the most of this technology and utilize it in various aspects of their lives. Computer teacher education begins with courses in education theory and practice, computer science, information technology, instruction methods based on various age groups, and how to create lesson plans and conduct classes effectively. Additionally, like most teachers, these professionals will require some type of student teaching in order to graduate with a teaching degree and qualify for a teaching license. This education can lead to teaching careers in elementary, secondary, postsecondary, and adult education schools and programs.
Computer Teacher Schools
- PhD - Information Technology Education
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- EdD - Performance Improvement Leadership More...
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Specialist: Curriculum and Instruction/Elementary Education
- Graduate Certificate: Gifted Education More...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Higher Education Track
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) More...
- Instructional Design & Technology
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Technology Education (Master of Education) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...
- Master of Arts in Teaching