Computer Teacher Education
Your online resource for Computer Teacher Education and Career Information. Computer teachers are increasing in demand due to the increase of technology in everyday life. Children are now learning to use computers at much younger ages than ever before, and having qualified instructors is critical to their success. While children might know how to play games or get online, they will need to know much more about computers in order to make the most of them. The role of a computer teacher is to teach all aspects of computer use, no matter how basic, so that children and adults alike can make the most of this technology and utilize it in various aspects of their lives. Computer teacher education begins with courses in education theory and practice, computer science, information technology, instruction methods based on various age groups, and how to create lesson plans and conduct classes effectively. Additionally, like most teachers, these professionals will require some type of student teaching in order to graduate with a teaching degree and qualify for a teaching license. This education can lead to teaching careers in elementary, secondary, postsecondary, and adult education schools and programs.
Computer Teacher Schools
- PhD - Information Technology Education
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- EdD - Performance Improvement Leadership More...
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...
- Master of Arts in Teaching
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Secondary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Specialist: Curriculum and Instruction/Elementary Education
- Graduate Certificate: Gifted Education More...