Computer Teacher Education
Your online resource for Computer Teacher Education and Career Information. Computer teachers are increasing in demand due to the increase of technology in everyday life. Children are now learning to use computers at much younger ages than ever before, and having qualified instructors is critical to their success. While children might know how to play games or get online, they will need to know much more about computers in order to make the most of them. The role of a computer teacher is to teach all aspects of computer use, no matter how basic, so that children and adults alike can make the most of this technology and utilize it in various aspects of their lives. Computer teacher education begins with courses in education theory and practice, computer science, information technology, instruction methods based on various age groups, and how to create lesson plans and conduct classes effectively. Additionally, like most teachers, these professionals will require some type of student teaching in order to graduate with a teaching degree and qualify for a teaching license. This education can lead to teaching careers in elementary, secondary, postsecondary, and adult education schools and programs.
Computer Teacher Schools
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- MS - Instruction in the 1:1 Environment
- MS - Personalized Learning
- MS - K-12 Studies in Education More...
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Technology Education (Master of Education) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Specialist: Curriculum and Instruction/Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science: Elementary Education in Interdisciplinary Studies More...
- Instructional Design & Technology
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Secondary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Master of Arts in Teaching
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies