Computer Teacher Education
Your online resource for Computer Teacher Education and Career Information. Computer teachers are increasing in demand due to the increase of technology in everyday life. Children are now learning to use computers at much younger ages than ever before, and having qualified instructors is critical to their success. While children might know how to play games or get online, they will need to know much more about computers in order to make the most of them. The role of a computer teacher is to teach all aspects of computer use, no matter how basic, so that children and adults alike can make the most of this technology and utilize it in various aspects of their lives. Computer teacher education begins with courses in education theory and practice, computer science, information technology, instruction methods based on various age groups, and how to create lesson plans and conduct classes effectively. Additionally, like most teachers, these professionals will require some type of student teaching in order to graduate with a teaching degree and qualify for a teaching license. This education can lead to teaching careers in elementary, secondary, postsecondary, and adult education schools and programs.
Computer Teacher Schools
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Technology Education (Master of Education) - Online
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
Columbus State University is committed to delivering a deeply personal and relevant academic experience that prepares graduates to excel in their professions and to become leaders who guide, influence and inspire positive change.
- M.Ed. In Teacher Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...
Building on an innovative 25-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 15,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Master of Arts in Education, Educational Administration
- Master of Arts in Education, Literacy
As the flagship university in the LSU System, LSU has been preparing students for rewarding careers for nearly 150 years.
- Master of Arts in Education with a Specialization in Higher Education
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training