Your online resource for Counseling Degrees and Career Information. Counseling is a specialized field of social work that involves working directly with the public in a mental health setting to address their problems. Counsel...
- BS in Psychology - Substance Addictions
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- MS in Psychology - General Psychology More...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Professional School Counseling (PSC)
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Counseling
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.Div: Pastoral Counseling More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Counseling Psychology(EdD) (Online)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- B.A. in Psychology
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Marriage, Couple & Family Counseling
- Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling More...
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Online)