Your online resource for Counseling Degrees and Career Information. Counseling is a specialized field of social work that involves working directly with the public in a mental health setting to address their problems. Counseling degrees consist of training and education in social services, psychology and techniques, and their particular chosen discipline: marriage, family, adult, child, or corporate counseling. With so many different options to choose from, there are options out there for anyone considering a career in counseling, no matter what they might be looking for. By taking the time to learn about what education is specifically required for the career that they want, students can easily get their training and education done in a timely manner and get to work sooner than they might have otherwise. In most cases, at least a bachelor's degree is required in counseling, although better positions will be found with a master's or PhD in the area. As the population increases, there will be a growing demand for counselors over the next ten to fifteen years, which is promising for people who are just starting their education.
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Professional Counseling More...
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Master of Arts in Counseling - School Counseling
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Advanced Addictions Counseling Certificate
- Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Professional School Counseling (PSC)
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- DMFT - Mental Health Administration
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- DMFT - Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology