Your online resource for Counseling Degrees and Career Information. Counseling is a specialized field of social work that involves working directly with the public in a mental health setting to address their problems. Counseling degrees consist of training and education in social services, psychology and techniques, and their particular chosen discipline: marriage, family, adult, child, or corporate counseling. With so many different options to choose from, there are options out there for anyone considering a career in counseling, no matter what they might be looking for. By taking the time to learn about what education is specifically required for the career that they want, students can easily get their training and education done in a timely manner and get to work sooner than they might have otherwise. In most cases, at least a bachelor's degree is required in counseling, although better positions will be found with a master's or PhD in the area. As the population increases, there will be a growing demand for counselors over the next ten to fifteen years, which is promising for people who are just starting their education.
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Professional Counseling More...
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- M.A. Psychology More...
- MS - Clinical Counseling
- PhD - Counselor Education and Supervision (CACREP-accredited)
- MS - Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-accredited) More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Crisis Response and Trauma More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Advanced Addictions Counseling Certificate
- Advanced Addictions Counseling (Certificate) - Online More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- B.A. in Psychology
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- Master of Human Services - Community Health
- Master of Public Health - Community Health Education