Your online resource for Counseling Degrees and Career Information. Counseling is a specialized field of social work that involves working directly with the public in a mental health setting to address their problems. Counseling degrees consist of training and education in social services, psychology and techniques, and their particular chosen discipline: marriage, family, adult, child, or corporate counseling. With so many different options to choose from, there are options out there for anyone considering a career in counseling, no matter what they might be looking for. By taking the time to learn about what education is specifically required for the career that they want, students can easily get their training and education done in a timely manner and get to work sooner than they might have otherwise. In most cases, at least a bachelor's degree is required in counseling, although better positions will be found with a master's or PhD in the area. As the population increases, there will be a growing demand for counselors over the next ten to fifteen years, which is promising for people who are just starting their education.
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Professional Counseling More...
- MS - Clinical Counseling
- PhD - Counselor Education and Supervision (CACREP-accredited)
- MS - Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-accredited) More...
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Crisis Response and Trauma More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- B.A. in Psychology
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- DMFT - Mental Health Administration
- MAMFT - LGBTQ Couple and Family Therapy
- DMFT - Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship More...