Your online resource for Counseling Degrees and Career Information. Counseling is a specialized field of social work that involves working directly with the public in a mental health setting to address their problems. Counsel...
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders More...
- Counseling Psychology(EdD) (Online)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Psychology (BA)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.Div: Pastoral Counseling More...
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Master of Arts in Counseling - School Counseling
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Professional School Counseling (PSC)
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MAMFT - Military Family Therapy
- Child & Adolescent Therapy - PhD In Marriage/Family Therapy
- Medical Family Therapy - PhD In Marriage/Family Therapy More...
- MA Behavioral Economics
- B.A. in Psychology
- M.A. Psychology More...