Crime Scene Degrees
Your online resource for Crime Scene Degrees and Career Information. Crime scene degrees teach basic forensics and advanced criminal justice procedures so that people can become crime scene investigators like all of the people that they see on TV. Of course, actual crime scene investigation is not nearly as glamorous as it looks on television, so people need to keep that in mind. The work is mostly unpleasant and unsettling, and it will not always end with a happy ending like they do on TV. Crime scene degrees will offer courses in criminal justice, crime scene operations, principles of crime scene searches, types of evidence and how to find it, using equipment and tools, and other elements that are involved in CSI careers. Crime scene degrees are generally a four-year degree, but sometimes can be completed in two. Additionally, people who want to seek more education can attain a master's degree in crime scene investigation, allowing them to be eligible for management opportunities and other administrative roles. The future of this career is stable and expected to grow slightly more than the national average for occupations through 2018, so students can rest assured that jobs will be there when they are needed.
Crime Scene Schools
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Forensic Psychology
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- B.A. in Government with an Emphasis in Legal Studies More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Behavioral Crime Analysis Certificate
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Criminal Justice - D.B.A.
- Homeland Security Leadership & Policy - D.B.A.
- Homeland Security - MBA More...