Your online resource for Criminology Degree and Career Information. Criminology is the study of crime. This relates directly to criminal justice studies and general criminal justice education. These educational paths can set anyone up for a successful career in the criminal justice system, whether they are working on the street or in a lab doing research on the theory and psychology of crime and criminals, which is usually what criminology entails. It is the job of the criminology degree program to teach people how to profile criminals, how to use sociology and psychology to profile crimes and analyze patterns and statistics to determine relevant results. A criminology degree can be completed in four years, although master's education is always going to help increase job success and opportunities. A criminology degree is something that people can use to learn about administration of justice, crime and violence in the U.S., psychology of crime, research methods of criminal justice, and related fields. A criminology degree can lead to careers as a law reform researcher, consumer advocate, crime intelligence analyst, criminologist consultant, and related careers.
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Forensic Psychology
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...
- MS - Criminal Justice
- BS - Criminal Justice
- PhD - Criminal Justice
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Applied Criminology Certificate
- Behavioral Crime Analysis Certificate
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice