Early Childhood Teaching Degrees
Your online resource for Early Childhood Teaching Degrees and Career Information. Early childhood education is always going to be a popular career with room for growth. This specialty field caters specifically to children that are below the school age. It generally focuses on working with children age 3-5. Students who take courses in early childhood education will learn parenting, child psychology, and learning strategies of early learners. Additionally, it is important to note that some early childhood degrees will consider the age range of ���early childhood' to go up to age 8, so students must know which programs they are pursuing and what ages they are learning to work with. As long as there are children in preschool and day care centers, there will be a need for early childhood teachers. These professionals will learn all types of teaching methods and elements that are relevant to early childhood development to help them excel at their jobs. Education in this area can lead to rewarding careers in day care centers, preschool classes, kindergarten, and elementary school teaching positions.
Early Childhood Teaching Schools
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure) More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with ESL/ELL Emphasis
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction with Instructional Technology Leadership Emphasis More...
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Early Childhood Education More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Early Childhood Specialist
- MA in Teaching - Elementary Education
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Elementary Education More...
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- MA/Education - Child Development
- BA/Early Childhood Education More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
The University of West Florida (UWF) has a central mission.
- Educational Specialist in Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Education in Curriculum and Instruction/Curriculum and Assessment
- Master of Education in Instructional Design and Technology More...