Early Childhood Teaching Degrees
Your online resource for Early Childhood Teaching Degrees and Career Information. Early childhood education is always going to be a popular career with room for growth. This specialty field caters specifically to children that are below the school age. It generally focuses on working with children age 3-5. Students who take courses in early childhood education will learn parenting, child psychology, and learning strategies of early learners. Additionally, it is important to note that some early childhood degrees will consider the age range of ���early childhood' to go up to age 8, so students must know which programs they are pursuing and what ages they are learning to work with. As long as there are children in preschool and day care centers, there will be a need for early childhood teachers. These professionals will learn all types of teaching methods and elements that are relevant to early childhood development to help them excel at their jobs. Education in this area can lead to rewarding careers in day care centers, preschool classes, kindergarten, and elementary school teaching positions.
Early Childhood Teaching Schools
- MS - Early Childhood Education
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Personalized Learning More...
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Early Childhood Education More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Early Childhood Specialist
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Elementary Education
- MA in Teaching - Elementary Education More...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Higher Education Track
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track