Early Childhood Teaching Degrees
Your online resource for Early Childhood Teaching Degrees and Career Information. Early childhood education is always going to be a popular career with room for growth. This specialty field caters specifically to children that are below the school age. It generally focuses on working with children age 3-5. Students who take courses in early childhood education will learn parenting, child psychology, and learning strategies of early learners. Additionally, it is important to note that some early childhood degrees will consider the age range of ���early childhood' to go up to age 8, so students must know which programs they are pursuing and what ages they are learning to work with. As long as there are children in preschool and day care centers, there will be a need for early childhood teachers. These professionals will learn all types of teaching methods and elements that are relevant to early childhood development to help them excel at their jobs. Education in this area can lead to rewarding careers in day care centers, preschool classes, kindergarten, and elementary school teaching positions.
Early Childhood Teaching Schools
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- MA/Education - Child Development
- BA/Early Childhood Education More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online More...
- B.A. Early Childhood Education
- B.A. Early Childhood Education with Dual Credential
- M.A. Early Childhood Education More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Career and Technical Education (CTE) More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Education in Higher Education
- Instructional Design & Technology
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS Instructional Technology Specialist
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators