Early Childhood Teaching Degrees
Your online resource for Early Childhood Teaching Degrees and Career Information. Early childhood education is always going to be a popular career with room for growth. This specialty field caters specifically to children that are below the school age. It generally focuses on working with children age 3-5. Students who take courses in early childhood education will learn parenting, child psychology, and learning strategies of early learners. Additionally, it is important to note that some early childhood degrees will consider the age range of ���early childhood' to go up to age 8, so students must know which programs they are pursuing and what ages they are learning to work with. As long as there are children in preschool and day care centers, there will be a need for early childhood teachers. These professionals will learn all types of teaching methods and elements that are relevant to early childhood development to help them excel at their jobs. Education in this area can lead to rewarding careers in day care centers, preschool classes, kindergarten, and elementary school teaching positions.
Early Childhood Teaching Schools
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure) More...
- MS - Early Childhood Education
- MS - Instructional Design for Online Learning
- MS - Curriculum and Instruction More...
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- MA/Education - Child Development
- BA/Early Childhood Education More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Early Childhood Specialist
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Elementary Education
- MA in Teaching - Elementary Education More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Career and Technical Education (CTE) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Early Childhood Education - EdS
- Early Childhood Education - Doctor of Education
- Early Childhood Education - PhD in Education More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Instructional Design & Technology