General Education Degrees
Your online resource for General Education Degrees and Career Information. General education degrees are a great choice for people who want to work in education, but aren't sure where their skills would be best utilized. Of course, the most obvious career choice for those seeking this degree is teaching. However, general education degrees can also lead to careers in tutoring, private education, administration, and other areas within the educational system. The degree is designed to prepare students for lesson planning, discipline, instruction in the classroom, and the psychology of learning. It teaches theory and practical applications of teaching to provide people with a basis to start from in their own teaching careers. There are 2-year programs, bachelor degrees, master's programs, and all types of specialty declarations that can be added to any general education program. General education careers can be found in a variety of areas, including teaching, administration within schools, and other educational careers outside of becoming a teacher. There is a growing demand for teachers in the United States, offering job opportunities that are well above average into the next decade.
General Education Schools
- Master of Arts in Teaching
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction with an Emphasis in Literacy Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- E-Learning - EdS
- MEd - Reading Education
- General Education - Doctor of Education More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- MA in Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education, Distance Learning
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Higher Education Track
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader More...
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- BA/Education Studies
- MA/Education - No Specialization
- BA/Library Science and Media More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online More...