EMT Training Schools
Your online resource for EMT Training Schools and Career Information. EMT training schools are available to students who want to complete the training program to become certified as an emergency medical technician. EMT training courses are standardized and required to meet U.S. Department of Transportation curriculum standard. These courses specialize in teaching trauma and respiratory care, cardiac emergency management, and use of equipment and tools that EMTs have to use on the job. EMT training schools have different levels of training programs for all types of students, no matter what their current skill level might be. The program starts with EMT Basic, or EMT-B and moves on up to EMT-P, which is Paramedic, the highest level of training an EMT can achieve. These courses take months to complete and train students to deal with a variety of emergency situations and prepare them for the worst case scenario and teach them how to handle themselves. EMTs must be certified in all 50 states once they have completed their training. As far as career futures go, there is plenty of room for growth within the EMT industry now, and there will be into the future.
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- DHA - Health Administration
- MHA - Health Administration
- BS - Health Care Administration Leadership More...
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...