Your online resource for Entrepreneurship Degrees and Career Information. Entrepreneurs work more hours than most other professionals, pouring their own blood, sweat and tears into their business. There are more than 15 million income generating home businesses today, and that number will continue to grow over time as the internet creates more opportunities for people to own their own home businesses. While many of the home businesses that exist are simple to start, entrepreneurship degrees will always make the process of running a business much more simple than if people had no formal training whatsoever. Courses taken include business management, human resources, ethics, and other similar classes. People who choose to become entrepreneurs need to have self-motivational skills, discipline, and the ability to manage themselves and others. Investors are often required when it comes to starting a business, so interpersonal relations and business relations classes will likely be required, as well. An education in entrepreneurship can lead to many different business ownership opportunities, including home businesses, franchises, and ownership of traditional out-of-the-home businesses.
- B.S. in Entrepreneurial Studies
- M.S. in Leadership
- M.S. in Organizational Leadership and Entrepreneurship More...
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- MS in Information Management
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- M.S. in Data Science
The University of West Florida (UWF) has a central mission.
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration - General
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Entrepreneurship - MBA
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Organizational Leadership - D.B.A. More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing More...
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Master of Business Administration
LSU Shreveport is a proud member of the acclaimed LSU University System.
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise Specialization
- Master of Business Administration with a General Business Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management More...