Your online resource for Entrepreneurship Degrees and Career Information. Entrepreneurs work more hours than most other professionals, pouring their own blood, sweat and tears into their business. There are more than 15 million income generating home businesses today, and that number will continue to grow over time as the internet creates more opportunities for people to own their own home businesses. While many of the home businesses that exist are simple to start, entrepreneurship degrees will always make the process of running a business much more simple than if people had no formal training whatsoever. Courses taken include business management, human resources, ethics, and other similar classes. People who choose to become entrepreneurs need to have self-motivational skills, discipline, and the ability to manage themselves and others. Investors are often required when it comes to starting a business, so interpersonal relations and business relations classes will likely be required, as well. An education in entrepreneurship can lead to many different business ownership opportunities, including home businesses, franchises, and ownership of traditional out-of-the-home businesses.
- MBA - Entrepreneurship (ACBSP-accredited)
- MS - Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Entrepreneurship - MBA
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MBA specialization in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Online General MBA
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MS in Finance
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
- Masters of Business Administration - Enterprise Risk Management
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing and Advertising
- Masters of Business Administration - Human Resources Management More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in International Leadership
- MA in Organizational Development and Leadership