Retail Management Degrees
Your online resource for Retail Management Degrees and Career Information. Careers in retail management are not booming like they might have been a few years back, but they are doing quite well. As more people choose online shopping over traditional stores, it may seem that traditional stores are being phased out. However, it is unlikely that retail management degrees will ever be completely useless, and there are still plenty of job opportunities for those who have them. Store managers, assistant managers, and even district managers and higher levels of management can be career positions for those with retail management education. Of course, the more education that is obtained, the better the career position will be. An associate's degree will suffice for assistant positions and entry level jobs, while a bachelor's degree in business and retail management will be required for store managers and buyers. Senior level positions will require an MBA and extensive experience within the industry. This career requires training and education in analytical skills, problem solving, math, customer service and interpersonal communication, human resources, and other business courses that relate to retail environments.
Retail Management Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Development
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- MPA - Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- PhD - Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- B.S. in Marketing More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Marketing
- MBA Marketing
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration Marketing
- BA in Business Administration/E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- BA in Business Administration/Strategic Sales Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.