Retail Management Degrees
Your online resource for Retail Management Degrees and Career Information. Careers in retail management are not booming like they might have been a few years back, but they are doing quite well. As more people choose online shopping over traditional stores, it may seem that traditional stores are being phased out. However, it is unlikely that retail management degrees will ever be completely useless, and there are still plenty of job opportunities for those who have them. Store managers, assistant managers, and even district managers and higher levels of management can be career positions for those with retail management education. Of course, the more education that is obtained, the better the career position will be. An associate's degree will suffice for assistant positions and entry level jobs, while a bachelor's degree in business and retail management will be required for store managers and buyers. Senior level positions will require an MBA and extensive experience within the industry. This career requires training and education in analytical skills, problem solving, math, customer service and interpersonal communication, human resources, and other business courses that relate to retail environments.
Retail Management Schools
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- B.S. in Marketing More...
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- BA/Service Management - Mass-market Retail Enterprise Management
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- BS - Marketing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Marketing
- MBA Marketing
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
- DBA in Marketing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing